Wine Rosado Mencia Abadia da Cova
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Mencía grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Ribeira Sacra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Adegas Moure
- TASTING NOTES: View: Salmon pink color, in a gradient to lighter tones that makes it look like the petal of a rose. Nose: Aromas of cherries and fresh red fruits, accompanied by some mineral and floral nuances. Mouth: The passage is very light, refreshing and well balanced. The texture is not creamy or velvety, but rather a charming midpoint. Round, but long finish.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Adegas Moure
You can now buy your Mencia Abadia Da Cova Rosé wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Rosado Mencia Abadia Da Cova
Film maceration for two hours and subsequent fermentation in stainless steel tanks, this Mencía will give us a fresh, friendly wine and lots of fruit.
What kind of wine is Rosado Mencia Abadia Da Cova
Young rosé wine. It is left to rest on its lees to increase its expressiveness
The Adegas Moure winery
Founded in 1923 by Baldomero Moure. In the 1950s the winery was expanded.
At the beginning of the 2000s, the main winery was built, which currently houses the laboratory, the tasting room and is the place where we make young wines and small vinifications and experimental tests.
This winery was conceived in order to operate by gravity and with the highest technology to respect the integrity of the grape as much as possible.
Denomination of origin of Rosado Mencia Abadia Da Cova
Ribeira Sacra is a denomination of origin established in 1997.
Side. Ribeira Sacra is divided into five subzones: Amandi, Chantada, Quiroga-Bibei, Ribeiras do Miño and Ribeiras do Sil.
Most of its production is made from Mencía grapes.
Variety of grapes used in the Mencia Abadia Da Cova Rosé wine
Grape variety: Mencía 100%
35-year-old vineyard on granitic - slate soil, with many gravels. Altitude of 460 m. Alternate plant cover and tillage.
Pairing of Mencia Abadia Da Cova Rosé wine
Perfect pairing with rice, pasta, Asian food.
Occasions in which Rosado Mencia Abadia Da Cova is appropriate
Take as an aperitif and at family celebrations.
Quality / price ratio of Rosado Mencia Abadia Da Cova
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Rosado Mencia Abadia Da Cova
It came with 12.5º of alcohol content.
Ideal consumption temperature of Rosado Mencia Abadia Da Cova
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be 8º-10º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also