Wine Can Sumoi La Rosa
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Parellada grape , Xarel.lo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Penedes
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Can Sumoi
- TASTING NOTES: View: very bright and clean appearance Nose: it is expressed with a lot of red fruit and notes of white fruit, especially pear. We find a wide bouquet of white and colored flowers, highlighting the hints of roses. Mouth: Fresh and very pleasant and suggestive, with sweet sweet touches. Good acidity.
You can now buy your Can Sumoi La Rosa wine online at the best price.
Organic Rosé Wine
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Can Sumoi La Rosa
The grapes are destemmed and lightly crushed, macerated for about 2 hours with the skins. After this process, alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks with indigenous yeasts for 15 days.
What kind of wine is Can Sumoi La Rosa
Organic rosé wine bottled without filtering or stabilizing
The Can Sumoi winery
The Can Sumoi winery, the new project of the Raventós i Blanc family, a historical family of the DO Penedès that makes wines and cavas. The objective is to produce natural high-altitude wines from particular farms grown ecologically and with biodynamic guidelines.
Can Sumoi La Rosa Denomination of Origin
Penedés is a Spanish denomination of origin that takes its name from the Catalan region of Penedés. The cultivation area is 27,542 ha. It includes 47 municipalities in the south of the province of Barcelona, ??and 16 municipalities in the province of Tarragona.
Grape variety used in Can Sumoi La Rosa
Use the grape varieties: Sumoll 50%, Parellada 30%, Xarello 20%.
Ecologically cultivated farms and with biodynamic guidelines.
Can Sumoi La Rosa wine pairing
To take Sauteed vegetables, vegetables stuffed with meat or fish and Risotto.
Occasions in which Can Sumoi La Rosa is appropriate
Meals with friends and family reunion
Quality / price ratio Can Sumoi La Rosa
Degree of alcohol of Can Sumoi La Rosa
A graduation of 11.5º vol.
Ideal temperature of Can Sumoi La Rosa
It is recommended to take it at 8º-10º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also