- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 9º-10º
- WINERIES: AÑ
- TASTING NOTES: View: intense straw yellow color, with greenish shades. Nose: intense, the aromas of the hay being present, characteristics of the Verdejo variety, apple notes. Mouth: it is elegant, fine, intense, fatty, with powerful acidity and a final bitterness.
- MARK / PRODUCER: AÑ
Now you can buy your Zascandil wine online at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Zascandil
Cold maceration, and a controlled temperature fermentation between 12º to 14º in order to preserve the characteristics of the Verdejo variety to the maximum and get an elegant and high-end wine in which the complexity and finesse that the grape shows grants.
What kind of wine is Zascandil
Young white wine
Designation of origin of Zascandil
The denomination of origin Rueda, is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
It produces grapes, Verdejo, Sauvignon Blanc, Viura and Palomino fino.
It has 11700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine producing wineries.
Its white wines are world famous, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Zascandil
Variety of 100% Verdejo grapes
Gravelly soil, rich in calcium and magnesium
Wine pairing Zascandil
Perfect pairing with fish, white meats, mushrooms, partridge, seafood, rice and pasta
Occasions where Zascandil is appropriate
As snacks and in outdoor meals.
Quality / price ratio of Zascandil
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Zascandil
He came with 13th alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Zascandil
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 9º-10º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also