Wine Senda de los Olivos verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-10º
- WINERIES: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
- TASTING NOTES: Cata sight: pale green and bright yellow color. Cata Nose: Very intense, predominantly fresh fruit aromas with citrus notes. Flavour: Balanced, bulky and elegant, very fruity with a long finish. MARRIAGE: Highly recommended for soft cow cheese, Manchego cheese, brie, camembert, ricotta and vastedda the beline, among others. Appetizers, fish and seafood.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
Buy your Senda de los Olivos Verdejo wine online at the best price.
Winemaking Senda de los Olivos Verdejo
Pre-fermentation maceration in a refrigerated chamber at 5ºC for 24 hours.
Fermentation Tank: Stainless Steel.
What type of wine is Senda de los Olivos Verdejo
Aromatic and refreshing wine on the palate.
The Zifar winery
Located in the town of Peñafiel, in one of the most emblematic buildings of the town and in the Mudejar style, dating from 1914. An ambitious project began in 2002 with the aim of producing high-quality wines in the heart of the Ribera del Duero. Its production room equipped with modern facilities and with the capacity to produce 120,000 kg. from grape.
Denomination of origin of the wine Senda de Los Olivos Verdejo
The denomination of origin Rueda, is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
The grapes, Verdejo, Sauvignon Blanc, Viura and Palomino Fino are produced there.
It has 11,700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wineries that produce wine.
Its white wines are world famous, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Grape varieties used in Senda de los Olivos Verdejo wine
Variety: 100% Verdejo
The harvest is done mechanically and at night.
Harvest: Manual, in boxes of 10 kg.
Wine pairing Senda de los Olivos Verdejo
With Cheese: Mild cow, manchego, brie, camenbert, riccota, vastedda del beline.
It also goes well with shellfish and white fish.
Occasions to take Senda de los Olivos verdejo
To accompany outdoor meals and as an aperitif.
Graduation and consumption temperature of Senda de los Olivos Verdejo wine
Its degree of alcohol is 13º vol and it is recommended to serve at 7º-10º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also