Wine Quinta del 67
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Almansa
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Volver
- TASTING NOTES: Intense red. Complex on the nose with aromas of ripe black fruits, spices, and some balsamic aromas. On the palate with a lot of structure, silky tannin, and again a lot of fruit, chocolate, liquorice. Long and persistent finish. Very powerful and with a long life ahead.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
You can now buy your Quinta del 67 wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Quinta del 67
The wine undergoes malolactic fermentation in the barrel and is aged
in new French oak barrels for 14 months. The Fifth of '67 was
Bottled on the farm itself without filtering.
What kind of wine is Quinta del 67
Aged for 14 months in French oak barrels.
The winery Volver
Bodegas Volver produces in other wine-growing areas of Spain such as Alicante, La Mancha, Jumilla and Valencia.
The differential seal of Bodegas Volver is a modern cut where native varieties are mainly worked such as: Monastrell, Tempranillo, Merseguera, Macabeo, Moscatel, etc.
Denomination of Origin of Quinta del 67
Side. Almansa, was founded in 1966.
Currently, wines are made with varieties of national and indigenous grapes that are being bottled and exported to more than 20 countries, including Japan and the United States.
Grape variety used in Quinta del 67
The Garnacha tintorera vineyards for Quinta del 67, are located
around Alpera, certified by DO Almansa. Planted between 1970
and 1980 in glass and without irrigation, with yields of 2 to 3 kg per vine.
The soils are sandy, poor and intermingled with pure limestone rocks.
Quinta del 67 wine pairing
To take with rice, red meat and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which Quinta del 67 is appropriate
In celebratory meals and meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio Quinta del 67
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol of Quinta del 67
graduation of 13.5º vol.
Quinta's optimum serving temperature of 67
Serving temperature: 16ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also