Wine Muga rosado
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Viura grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Muga winery
- TASTING NOTES: In olfaction stresses in this order, peach, pear and cherry in its pre momentpo maturation, and certain notes acidas.El aftertaste is surprisingly long memories and leaves us Cherry and pastries intertwined
- MARK / PRODUCER: Muga
- ORIGIN: Haro-Spain
Buy online Muga Rosado wine
After 12 hours of maceration, the wine ferments for 20/25 days for deposits from small wood about 2,000 liters at 18 º C. After two months in lumber yards cold stabilized, filtered and bottled.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also