93 Ptos ParkerStock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Bodegas Emilio Moro
- TASTING NOTES: In its visual phase it appears with a very covered cherry red color, on the nose this Tempranillo wine perfectly represents concentration: an intense, mature aroma, endowed with good intensity and great personality. In the mouth it is broad and fleshy with polished tannins and a long and persistent aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Bodega Emilio Moro
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Malleolus wine online at the best price.
Made from grapes from old hawthorns, this wine represents a turning point in the history of the winery and the world of wine.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Made with 100% Tempranillo grapes, the wine has spent 18 days macerating with the skins. Malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels.
What kind of wine is Malleolus
an elegant wine, with great personality and a perfect balance between maturity and freshness.
Wine aged for 18 months in oak barrels.
The wine cellar
The history of Bodegas Emilio Moro goes back three generations: the grandfather of the third generation, Emilio Moro, was born in 1891 and his son Emilio Moro in 1932, both in a wine-growing environment surrounded by vineyards, they grew up treading wine grapes in their hometown from Pesquera de Duero, in the province of Valladolid, and forged their passion with effort vintage after vintage.
Designation of origin of Malleolus
Ribera del Duero, an appellation located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Malleolus
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo
This Tempranillo wine comes from a selection of the oldest vineyards in the winery: hawthorns between 25 and 75 years old that preserve all their essence and that were rescued by the Moro family from the massive uprooting that occurred in Pesquera del Duero last century.
Malleolus wine pairing
To pair with any roast or stew
Occasions when Malleolus is appropriate
To take in meals of celebrations and meetings.
Malleolus quality / price ratio
Good value for money
Alcohol degree of Malleolus
It came with 14.5º vol. alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Malleolus
Service temperature 14º-16º C
- Know the product:Yes
gorgeous red wine
- Know the product:Yes
Gr8 red wine
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also