Wine Arzuaga Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,1º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Arzuaga Navarro
- TASTING NOTES: View: Garnet color with purple edges, clean and bright. Nose: Ripe red fruits come from the aromas of the grape, they predominate within the aromatic complexity, primary aromas are intertwined in a very elegant way with the tertiary aromas such as roasted and spicy aromas from a clean and subtle barrel. Mouth: Unctuous, velvety and tasty. With an elegant gait and great persistence. In retronasal we recall the great aromatic complexity that we perceived in the olfactory phase.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Arzuaga Navarro
Buy your Arzuaga Reserva wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Arzuaga Reserva
All the harvest is done manually in boxes of no more than 15 kg. At the optimum point of maturity, which marks the ideal harvest date. This is done separately for each of the more than 20 different plots used to make this wine. After the selection tables, it will be covered to carry out a pre-fermentation maceration at low temperature, and subsequent alcoholic fermentation at 28ºC, giving way to malolactic fermentation.
What kind of wine is Arzuaga Reserva
Wine aged in new French oak barrels for 26 months
The Arzuaga winery
Founded in the early 90s by the Arzuaga Navarro family, it stands near the Duero and adorns a road as Castilian as the one that connects Soria with Valladolid. A stone song, solid and rustic with a monastic evocation for its arches, towers on the sides and, in the center, the bell tower crowned by the wind vane.
Outside the stone and inside the warm wood of the elm they welcome the visitor and prepare their spirits to taste some special wines.
It was Florentino Arzuaga, a great wine lover, who founded Bodegas Arzuaga-Navarro after buying Finca La Planta, located in the Valladolid town of Quintanilla de Onésimo, and a place where the flora and fauna of the area coexist. A flora made up of pines, holm oaks and junipers and a fauna made up of wild boars and deer, in it he saw the great power of the farm that, due to its size, has its own horizon, then came the vines, the winery and the wine; a red as he liked: skeleton but elegant, resounding and complex at the same time. The Arzuaga family carries in their spirit the tenacity of the entrepreneur but with the sensitivity for aesthetics and perfection.
Designation of origin of Arzuaga Reserva
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Arzuaga Reserva wine
Varieties: Tinto Fino 96%, Cabernet Sauvignon 3% and 1% Merlot
The vast majority comes from the oldest vines on our La Planta estate, from the Tinto Fino (95%), Merlot (3%) and Albillo (2%) varieties. Thanks to a traditional and sustainable cultivation, this reserve was born. The clay-calcareous soils with the limestone bedrock less than one meter deep and about 900m above sea level of this estate, provide uniqueness to our vineyards.
Arzuaga Reserva wine pairing
Ideal companion for blue fish and soft cheeses. Red meat, white meat, large game and game, roasted or in sauce.
Occasions in which Arzuaga Reserva is appropriate
To take in meals for celebrations and meetings.
Quality / price ratio of Arzuaga Reserva
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Arzuaga Reserva
It came with 14,1º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Arzuaga Reserva
Service temperature 16º-18ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also