Wine Dominio de Atauta
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Dominio de Atauta
- TASTING NOTES: Pale cherry color almost black in depth. Intense, complex and powerful. You can find the typical scents of garrigue, rosemary and lavender along with ripe black forest fruits and spicy notes. Mouth round round and smooth at the same time, accompanied by fine fine granular tannins well integrated and mature. The passage of the mouth is wide and long. Good acidity and balance with a very mineral finish.
- BARREL AGING: 16 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Dominio de Atauta
Now you can buy your Dominio de Atauta wine online at the best price.
Dominio de Atauta, a red wine with great intensity.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Dominio de Atauta
The winery has deposits of different materials and sizes to adapt to the different needs of each type of grape. Among the materials are tubs of wood, concrete and stainless steel tanks and sizes ranging from 1,000 to 10,000 liters.
What kind of wine is Dominio de Atauta
The wine speaks for itself, showing great potential and intensity, with a long and fresh mouth finish.
16 months in French oak barrels 40% new 60% used
The winery Dominio de Atauta
The philosophy of careful intervention in the winery is applied from the fermentation to the finishing of the wines, always looking for natural fermentations without stabilization by cold and very soft and respectful filtrations. The winery has deposits of different materials and sizes to adapt to the different needs of each type of grape.
Among the materials are wooden tubs, concrete and stainless steel tanks and sizes ranging from 1,000 to 10,000 liters with the excellent raw material.
Denomination of origin of Dominio de Atauta
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the wine Dominio de Atauta
15 ha. own vineyard and 30 ha. of controlled vineyard. Dominio de Atauta manages more than 500 plots in the small Atauta Valley where viticulture takes place in which only organic products respecting the environment are used and carrying out the work in the most sustainable way possible.
Location: Atauta Valley, Atauta, Soria. Valley located parallel to the bed of the river Duero with East-West orientation. 4 km long and 1 km wide. ino made with Tempranillo grapes.
Wine pairing Dominio de Atauta
White meats, grilled lamb or kid in particular, sweetbreads and mushrooms, rice especially those containing meat such as rabbit paellas, rice pudding and any dish flavored with black truffle. The wine speaks for itself, showing great potential and intensity, with a long and fresh mouth finish.
Occasions in which Dominio de Atauta is appropriat
To take in celebration meals
Value / price ratio of Dominio de Atauta
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Dominio de Atauta
It came with 14.5º of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Dominio de Atauta
its ideal temperature to take it must be of 14º-16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also