Wine Eresma Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 9º-10º C
- WINERIES: La Soterraña
- TASTING NOTES: The wine has an intense straw yellow color with greenish hues. In the nose it is complex and intense, being present the aromas of the hay, characteristics of the variety Verdejo, that give way to subtle notes of white flowers and white fruit like the apple. In the mouth it is elegant, fine, intense, fatty, with a strong acidity and a final bitterness, characteristic of the Verdejo variety.
- MARK / PRODUCER: La Soterraña
- ORIGIN: Olmedo-Spain
You can now buy your Eresma Verdejo wine at the best price.
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Eresma Verdejo
Macerated previously cold, and using only top quality yolk, which has undergone static settling and a controlled temperature fermentation between 12º to 14º in order to preserve the characteristics of the Verdejo variety to the maximum and obtain an elegant wine high range in which the complexity and finesse that the grape gives you is manifested.
What kind of wine is Eresma Verdejo
Young white wine
The Eresma winery
Bodegas La Soterraña was born from an ambitious project of several friends, unconditional lovers of wine and linked to the sector for years (winemakers, wine growers ...).
Their passion for wine - and the Verdejo variety in particular - encourages them to indulge in a whim, to produce a Verdejo white wine under the DO Rueda for the sole purpose of quality and distinction. Therefore, Bodegas la Soterraña stands in 2006 in the town of Olmedo, traditional land of kings and knights in Spain and quality wine area par excellence within the Denomination of Origin.
Eresma Verdejo Designation of Origin
The denomination of origin Rueda, is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
It produces grapes, Verdejo, Sauvignon Blanc, Viura and Palomino fino.
It has 11700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine producing wineries.
Its white wines are world famous, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Variety of grapes used in the Eresma Verdejo wine
Variety of 100% Verdejo grapes
Vineyard with more than 40 years of gravelly soil, rich in calcium and magnesium.
Wine pairing Eresma Verdejo
Perfect pairing with fish, white meats, mushrooms, partridge, seafood, rice and pasta.
Occasions in which Eresma Verdejo is appropriate
As snacks and in outdoor meals.
Quality-price ratio of Eresma Verdejo
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Eresma Verdejo
He came with 13th alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Eresma Verdejo
Its ideal temperature to take it must be 9º-10º
- There are still no reviews for this product.