Wine Diez Siglos Verdejo
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º C
- WINERIES: Diez SIglos
- TASTING NOTES: View: Clean, bright and transparent. Greenish yellow color with steely reflections. Nose: Powerful aroma of fresh grass, fennel and aniseed. Medium intensity. Palate: Good volume and varietal expression. Pleasant, refreshing and wide mid palate. Good alcohol-acidity balance with medium-high persistence. Smooth and persistent finish
- MARK / PRODUCER: Diez Siglos
- ORIGIN: Serrada-Valladolid
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can buy your Diez Siglos Verdejo wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking Diez Siglos Verdejo
Carefully fermented in stainless steel tanks and resting on its own lees makes it gain body and a perfect structure.
Wine sensations Diez Siglos Verdejo
Balanced, refreshing and broad wine.
The winery Diez Siglos
The Diez Siglos winery is a relatively young project but with an extensive baggage. It was born in 2009 from the concern of a group of wine and land lovers in which they live and with a clear spirit of keeping alive the legacy of hundreds of years of one of the most exciting varieties in Spain, the Verdejo variety.
Denomination of Origin of the wine Diez Siglos Verdejo
The Rueda designation of origin is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
It produces the grapes, verdejo, Sauvignon blanc, viura and fine palomino.
It has 11,700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine-producing wineries.
Its white wines are world famous, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Variety of grapes used in Diez Siglos Verdejo
Variety: 100% Verdejo
Wine pairing Diez Siglos Verdejo
To take with fish, seafood, white meat, rice and pasta.
Occasions where Diez Siglos Verdejo is appropriate
Ideal to enjoy with family and friends.
Quality / price ratio Diez Siglos Verdejo
Very tight and recommended price
Graduation and optimum serving temperature of Diez Siglos Verdejo
A graduation of 13º vol, it is recommended to take it at a temperature of 10º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also