Wine Pol Cochet Champagne Brut Reserve
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10ºC
- WINERIES: Pol Cochet
- TASTING NOTES: It is pale yellow with green reflections. On the nose it stands out for its clean, intense and fruity aroma with floral notes, dominated by candied lemon. On the palate it is fresh, frank and elegant, with great minerality. Its toasted flavors give it all its intensity. It has an elegant finish and great persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
You can now buy your Pol Cochet Champagne Brut Reserve online at the best price
Preparation of Pol Cochet Champagne Brut Reserve
Made with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes by manual harvest at optimum maturity and aged on lees for 15 months.
What kind of wine is Pol Cochet Champagne Brut Reserve
Perfectly balanced between structure and freshness.
The Pol Cochet winery
In 1875, Pol Cochet began to develop his own joints in the cellars belonging to the family of his wife, who now belong to the House of Krug that made the cradle of his cuvée "Clos d'Ambonnay".
This is the beginning of a long family tradition of enhancing, in all circumstances, the character of carefully selected grapes from the best Champagne vineyards.
Grape varieties used in Pol Cochet Champagne Brut Reserve
Varieties: 35% Chardonnay and 65% Pinot Noir
Pol Cochet Champagne Brut Reserve pairing
To take with appetizers or a lemon cake.
Occasions when Pol Cochet Champagne Brut Reserve is appropriate
At any meal and celebrations.
Pol Cochet Champagne Brut Reserve alcohol degree
It has a graduation of 12º vol
Optimum consumption temperature of Pol Cochet Champagne Brut Reserve
It is recommended to serve at 8º-10º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also