Wine Champagne Charles Courbet Special Cuvee
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º
- WINERIES: Charles Courbet
- TASTING NOTES: Fresh, attractive, scents. Light and creamy on the palate, well-balanced, fine crunchy lovely.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Charles Courbet
Champagne Charles Courbet Special Cuvee online store
Fine, abundant bubbles define the Cuvée; itsbubbles are smaller than any of our other sparkling wines.Bright and fruity on the nose, this wine exudes aromas typical of Chenin Blanc –apples, apricots and a hint of honey.The palate holds an explosion of fine bubbles followed by a smooth, fruity finish.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also