Wine Mi Lugar
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 15º-17º C
- WINERIES: Dominio de Queiron
- TASTING NOTES: When you serve it in the glass, it explodes in aromas of red fruit and freshly picked cherries. Refreshing acidity. Light toasts and salty touches, a taste of the Mediterranean. It leaves in its aromatic path flowers, fields of ash and branches of poppies. It is a wine that envelops the mouth. Fullness of flavors over time.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
You can now buy your Mi Lugar wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking Mi Lugar
A pre-fermentation maceration is carried out for five days. The second moment is fermentation, this time soft and prolonged in time (more than 18 days), with temperatures between 22 and 26ºC. The malolactic fermentation is in French oak barrels.
What Kind of Wine is Mi Lugar
18 months in barrels of the highest quality, with 20 percent American oak and 80 percent French oak with different toasts
6 months in vats to delve into the quality of an exceptional wine
Wine sensations Mi Lugar
His drink becomes silky and tames without losing his nerve
The Dominio de Queiron winery
The key to the viticulture of Queirón lies in the maximum respect for the environment, the historical varieties of Rioja and the production of great wines. The health of the vineyard and the care and enhancement of the biodiversity of the ecosystem of high altitude vineyards on the slopes of the Sierra de Yerga define the essence of the wines of our winery.
Denomination of origin of the Mi Lugar wine
Located in the DO Rioja, a denomination that dates from the end of the 19th century, but which was not officially formed until 1925.
The area that hosts this appellation of origin includes the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes that are produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha Tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana Tinta
The wines of this denomination are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent vessel and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines
Grape variety used in Mi Lugar wine
Grape variety: 90% Tempranillo, 10% Garnacha
Mi Lugar wine pairing
To take with red meats, stews and roasts
Occasions When Mi Lugar is Appropriate
It is a wine to drink at meals with friends and family.
Quality / price ratio Mi Lugar
It has a good quality / price ratio.
Graduation of the wine Mi Lugar
This wine has an alcohol content of 14.5º vol.
Ideal Wine Temperature Mi Lugar
Its optimal temperature to consume is between 15º to 17º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also