- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Pegalaz
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry, garnet rim. Nose: spicy, creamy oak, complex, fresh, red fruit, ripe fruit. powerful, tasty, toasted mouth, ripe tannins
- BARREL AGING: 10 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pegalaz
You can now buy your Fire wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Fire wine making
Coupage of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Tempranillo, aged for 10 months in the barrel.
The elaboration is carried out separately for each payment. Tanks with a capacity of 6,000 kg. from grape. Cold maceration.
Fermentation at 22º-24º C. Post-fermentation maceration.
What kind of wine is Fire
Aged for 10 months. 30% French oak. 70% American oak.
The Pegalaz winery
The winery, which is located next to the vineyards, is half-buried in a hill, which facilitates the production process and provides a great thermal inertia to the building.
Fire designation of origin
It belongs to DO V: T Ribera del Gallego-Cinco Villas
The production area includes the provinces of Huesca and Zaragoz. This geographical indication was regulated in 2003.
Grape varieties used in Fire
Variety: 65% Cabernet-Sauvignon, 20% Merlot, 15% Tempranillo
Dry land vineyards.
Fire wine pairing
To take with red meats, poultry stews and cured cheeses.
Occasions where Fire is appropriate
In family celebrations.
Quality / price ratio Fire
Great price / quality ratio
Fire alcohol grade
Graduation of 14.5º vol.
Ideal temperature of Fire wine
It is recommended to consume at a temperature between 14º-16º C
Fire wine awards
Bacchus de Oro in 2015 (Vintage 2008) and GRAN Bacchus de Oro 2019 (Vintage 2014)
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also