Wine Melior Verdejo
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-9º C
- WINERIES: Grupo Matarromera
- TASTING NOTES: View: It has a pale straw yellow tone with greenish touches and is a clean wine in which brilliance stands out Nose: Its aromas are intense, clear and elegant; Fruits from the tropical range in harmony with floral white flowers and tones of hay and fresh grass. Palate: The palate has a medium structure in excellent harmony with a measured acidity that gives it a remarkable freshness, with an elegant fruity sensation and a soft final bitterness.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Melior/Grupo Matarromera
- ORIGIN: Valbuena del Duero-Valladolid
You can buy your Melior Verdejo wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Melior Verdejo
It is traditionally made with a fermentation temperature of 16ºC, cold stabilization and without malolactic fermentation.
Sensations of the Melior Verdejo wine
A classic Verdejo in its essence, but with a freshness that speaks of the Valdestillas vineyards from which it comes, in the province of Valladolid
The Matarromera winery
Bodega Matarromera was founded in 1988 in Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid), and in 1994 its first wine came out, with that vintage it obtained the Best Wine in the World Award, awarded the Great Gold Medal at the International Wine Competition. The brand achieves, from its beginnings, an enviable position in the competitive wine market. Since then, there have been many and very varied awards and prizes received, both nationally and internationally, including the Food Award of Spain 2015 in the category of Best Agri-Food Industry or the recognition of the American magazine Wine & Spirits as a of the 100 best wineries in the world in 2014.
Denomination of Melior Verdejo
The Rueda designation of origin is located in the provinces of Valladolid, Segovia and Ávila.
It produces the grapes, verdejo, Sauvignon blanc, viura and fine palomino.
It has 11,700 hectares of vineyards and 55 wine-producing wineries.
Its white wines are world famous, although red and rosé wines are also produced.
Variety of grapes used in Melior Verdejo
Variety: 100% Verdejo
Wine pairing Melior Verdejo
To take with fish, salads, grilled or raw vegetables, seafood.
Occasions where Melior Verdejo is appropriate
A wine to drink with friends. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Value for money Melior Verdejo
Very tight and recommended price
Melior Verdejo optimal serving temperature and graduation.
A graduation of 13º vol, it is recommended to take it between 8º to 9º C of temperature
Melior Verdejo wine awards
Gold Medal - Vinalies International
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also