Wine Mara Martin Godello
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Godello grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Monterrei
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-12º C
- WINERIES: Martín Codax
- TASTING NOTES: View: straw yellow color with greenish reflections. Nose: Medium high intensity, where the herbaceous notes (fennel, aniseed, etc) and white fruit pulp type apple reineta stand out. It has a quince background. Palate: Fresh, enveloping with a long aftertaste and citrus aftertaste.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Martín Codax
- ORIGIN: Cambados-Pontevedra
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy your Mara Martin Godello wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Mara Martin Godello
Fermentation: stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
What kind of wine is Mara Martin Godello
White wine that transmits freshness and serenity. Contains sulfites.
The Martin Codax winery
In 1986 Bodegas Martín Códax was born. Since then, Bodegas Martín Códax has grown and evolved, always supporting its people, its land and its culture. A culture that is promoted by more than 40 countries around the world. A project that began with the enthusiasm and effort of a group of winegrowers and that today is already a reality that has made Bodegas Martín Códax an emblem of Galician wines outside and within our borders.
Our wines are made following innovative production techniques without forgetting traditional methods.
Denomination of Mara Martin Godello
In the middle of the last century, Monterrei was an area where large volumes of excellent quality wine were produced. Proof of this was the presence in the region of important wineries, which had stone presses and large oak wood vats.
Grape varieties used in Mara Martin Godello
Variety: 100% Godello
Mara Martin Godello wine pairing
Seafood, fish, fresh cheeses.
Occasions to drink Mara Martin Godello
Perfect to accompany all kinds of meals or to take as aperitifs.
Quality / Price Ratio of Mara Martin Godello
Great value for the price
Alcohol degree and serving temperature Mara Martin Godello
Its alcohol content is 13º vol, and it is recommended to drink between 10º-12º temperature of the wine.
Mara Martin Godello wine awards and distinctions
IWC 2013, Silver Medal
Decanter WWA 2013, Commended
CINVE 2013, Silver Medal
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also