Wine Luis Olivan Clarete de Bespen
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º-12º C
- WINERIES: Luis Olivan
- TASTING NOTES: Pale strawberry color, aromas of white peach, forest strawberries and grapefruit. On the palate it is "sharp", fresh, mineral and savory, prompting a long drink.
You can now buy your Luis Olivan Clarete de Bespen wine online at the best price
Winemaking Luis Olivan Clarete de Bespen
Early harvest, direct press, maceration and beginning of fermentation with the skins. After three days it is uncubated, fermentation in stainless steel tanks with wild yeasts, temperature control, it does not make malolactic.
What kind of wine is Luis Olivan Clarete de Bespen
Young wine without aging.
The Luis Olivan winery
In the wineries where we make and bottle our wines there are sensitive people who love wine and share our way of understanding it, we are guests and we can only be enormously grateful.
Grape varieties used in Luis Olivan Clarete de Bespen wine
Vineyards area in Bespén surface 1.5 ha. Deep soils with clay-calcareous components mixed with sand.
Luis Olivan Clarete de Bespen wine pairing
To take with rice, pasta, vegetables and legumes.
Occasions to drink wine Luis Olivan Clarete de Bespen
Ideal to take in meetings with friends.
Quality / Price ratio of Luis Olivan Clarete de Bespen wine
Acceptable value for money.
Degree of alcohol of Luis Olivan Clarete de Bespen wine
Graduation of 12.5º vol.
Ideal drinking temperature of Luis Olivan Clarete de Bespen wine
It is recommended to serve at 10º -12º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also