Wine Las Margas Garnacha Blanca
vegan wineStock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha blanca grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-9º C
- WINERIES: Bodem
- TASTING NOTES: On the nose, white-fleshed fruits, lime, mango stand out along with mountain herbs such as thyme, fennel that give it great complexity. Soft, enveloping step, with weight. It offers us a fruity explosion with lively acidity and mineral touches. Very gastronomic wine
- MARK / PRODUCER: Las Margas/Bodem
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Las Margas Garnacha Blanca wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of the wine Las Margas Garnacha Blanca
Maceration for 12 hours in the winery where they have previously entered trying to squeeze as little as possible.
• Fermentation for 25 days.
• 75% remains on its lees for 2 months with regular battonage.
Type of wine is Las Margas Garnacha Blanca
It is a vegan white wine where white-fleshed fruits stand out. It is fresh and offers all those characteristics of the "terroir" of the Sierra de Algairén. Minerality and ample length in the mouth.
The Bodem winery
Bodem, which means “soil” in Dutch, really symbolizes the origin of this winery with Dutch roots. After more than 25 years working and living for and with Spanish wine, the Geirnaerdt-van Ekeris family found in Cariñena a place to which we felt deeply united. That is why Bodem is not just another winery, but a firm commitment to Spanish wine, with the Garnacha variety and, ultimately, the achievement of a dream."
Designation of Origin of the wine Las Margas Garnacha Blanca
The Cariñena denomination of origin wine presents an exceptional geographical situation for its vineyards, since it is located in the connecting part of the Ebro Valley with Levante, as well as in the middle of the north-south route that structures the Aragonese territory. Choosing to buy Cariñena wine assures us that we are choosing well, it assures us that we are betting on vineyards with exclusive characteristics. One way to name these wines is to call them; DO Cariñena the wine of the stones.
Cariñena is located in the Ebro Valley, with an extension of land of 14,388 hectares of vineyards. Being an interior territory, the climate of the area is defined as medium temperate, so that the winters are cold and the summers very hot. The Cariñena field is an area specially equipped for the production of red and rosé wines, as well as natural sweet wines.
Grape varieties used in the wine Las Margas Garnacha Blanca
Bio control vineyard and manual cultivation
• Family vineyards of local winegrowers
• Selection of the best vineyards in the Sierra de Algairén
• Deep calcareous clay soils, controlled yields, always below 5,000 kg/Ha.
• Average altitude between 450 and 725 meters.
Wine pairing Las Margas Garnacha Blanca
To take with couscous with curried vegetables, salmon tartare with avocado or a vegetable aubergine moussaka. Also with grilled white meats.
Occasions in which this wine is appropriate Las Margas Garnacha Blanca
To take in family meals, or reserve it for a dinner with your favorite person.
Quality / price ratio Las Margas Garnacha Blanca
Good value for money
Graduation and optimal service temperature Las Margas Garnacha
A graduation of 13.5º vol., it is recommended to take it at 7º-9º C
- Know the product:Yes
a very rich vegan wine.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also