Wine Lar de Paula Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Lar de Paula
- TASTING NOTES: SIGHT: very violet red NOSE: explosion of primary aromas with complex nuances And persistent black fruit and toasted new wood MOUTH: high intensity and structure. Balanced mouth pass With sweet tannins and fresh acidity.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Lar de Paula
Now you can buy your Lar de Paula Crianza wine online at the best price
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Lar de Paula Crianza
Maceration and fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 12 days.
What kind of wine is Lar de Paula Crianza
Aging 14 months in European (40%) and American (60%) oak, minimum of 6 months in bottle.
Lar de Paula winery
A traditional winery Only the specially selected wines, only those that during the first chapter of the elaboration have shown an exceptional behavior for the crianza begin a stay in the quieter dependencies of our cellar.
Denomination of origin of Lar de Paula Crianza
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Denomination of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered one of the best and most prestigious denominations in the world. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three areas: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The extension of land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Variety of grapes used in Lar de Paula Crianza
Varieties of grapes: 100% Tempranillo.
Vineyards of 30-40 years
Wine pairing Lar de Paula Crianza
To take with grilled meats, barbecues and cured cheeses.
Occasions in which Lar de Paula Crianza is appropriate
To accompany meals with friends.
Price / price ratio Lar de Paula Crianza
A very recommended wine to drink, with a very adjusted price for its category.
Degree of alcohol Lar de Paula Crianza
Ideal service temperature of Lar de Paula Crianza
Consume preferably at a temperature between 16º-18º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also