Wine La Garnacha Olvidada de Aragón
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Garnachas de España
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red color Aromas of berries and cocoa In the mouth its tannins are friendly and mature, providing a full and tasty flavor.
- BARREL AGING: 10 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Garnachas de España
Buy online a Garnacha wine La Garnacha Olvidada de Aragón
Elaboration of the wine La Garnacha Olvidada de Aragon
Fermentation at less than 25ºC in concrete tanks of 15,000 kilos, maceration for 17 days.
What kind of wine is La Garnacha Olvidada de Aragon
Aging: 10 months in new, second and third use French oak barrels.
Varieties of grapes used in La Garnacha Olvidada de Aragon wine
Wine made from old Grenache vineyards, which transmits all its strength to the wine.
Vineyard: Old vineyards, planted in the 1940s, on ferrous clay soil with boulders in the Ribota valley, with an average altitude of 850 meters. The climate is warm continental.
Harvest: Manual harvest during the second week of October.
Wine pairing Grapes used in La Garnacha Olvidada de Aragon wine
To take with meats and sausages
Occasions to drink La Garnacha Olvidada de Aragon wine
In meetings with friends in the field.
Value for money of La Garnacha Olvidada de Aragon wine
Good value for money
Awards and distinctions of the wine La Garnacha Olvidada de Aragon
He has been awarded the Gold medal in the international competition "Grenaches du monde" 2014 in Perpignan (France)
It also has a bronze medal in 2016 at the Decanter World Wine Awards in 2012.
- extraordinary grenache wine
Other customers also