Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Locos por el Vino
- TASTING NOTES: Wine of intense purple color with a very high layer, with a great aromatic intensity of ripe black fruits, blackberries, prunes, black liquorice and very spicy. In the mouth it is powerful. with a great sweet, creamy and round tannin, a long and silky finish.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Gruñon/Locos por el Vino
You can now buy your Gruñon wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Gruñon wine making
The two varieties are made separately in small stainless steel tanks. The garnacha with a cold prefermentation for two days and then an alcoholic fermentation between 25-30ºC. Shiraz has a longer fermentation and at a low temperature between 20-22ºC.
What kind of wine is Gruñon
Powerful wine with great tannin
Denomination of Origin of Gruñon wine
El Campo de Borja is located in the northwest of the province of Zaragoza, 60 km from the capital.
It is a transition zone between the mountains of the Iberian System and the Ebro Valley.
It comprises the Somontano del Moncayo and extends along the Valle del
Huecha river and the so-called Llanos de Plasencia.
Side. Campo de Borja treasures among its wines authentic jewels in which the “Garnacha” variety reaches all its splendor.
Grape varieties used in Gruñon wine
It is a 50% Garnacha and 50% Syrah wine
Syrah: Coming from vineyards between 10-15 years old, cultivated on trellises, located on terrace soils of the Huecha valley, stony with pebbles, ventilated and with good drainage, which have a drip irrigation support. Harvested the first week of October.
Garnacha: From dry land vineyards, between 15-25 years old, cultivated in glass on the slopes of Moncayo. The soils are mainly ferrous clay and slate, with high stony quartzites and sandstones. Collection the last week of October.
Gruñon wine pairing
To take with roasts, red meats, and cured cheeses
Occasions in which this Gruñon wine is appropriate
To take in meals with friends.
Value for money Gruñon
Good value for money
Graduation and optimum serving temperature Gruñon
A graduation of 15.5ºvol., It is recommended to take it at 16º-18ºC
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also