Wine Freixenet Brut Barroco
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Parellada grape , Macabeo grape , Xarel.lo grape
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º C
- WINERIES: Freixenet
- TASTING NOTES: Characterized by clean and bright lemon yellow color, and the elegance of its fine bubbles. On the nose the fine aromas of citrus fruits, mixed nuts on fund raising and aromas. Prolonged aging gives a good structure in the mouth, while retaining a cool, smooth, representative of their particular bouquet background.
- BARREL AGING: 24 meses
- MARK / PRODUCER: Freixenet
You can now buy your Freixenet Brut Barroco cava online at the best price
Elaboration of the cava Freixenet Brut Barroco
Made by means of the traditional blend of cava, with parellada, macabeo and xarel • lo, a prolonged aging of 30 months in the bottle.
What kind of cava is Freixenet Brut Barroco
A good structure on the palate while preserving its freshness.
The Freixenet winery
For more than 150 years, our family has been dedicated to the art of making wine. This experience lives inside every bottle we produce. True to our roots, at Freixenet we continue to strive to make the best wines with passion and to help the world celebrate every moment.
Denomination of Origin of Freixenet Brut Barroco
Belonging to sparkling cava wines. The largest production of these sparkling wines is found in Alto Pendes, but we can also find great cavas in the Aragon region.
Sparkling cava wines are made in Spain. The best known region for the production of cavas is Sant Sadurní d´Anoia, within the Alto Penedés region. Most of the national cava production is obtained from this region.
Grape varieties used in Freixenet Brut Barroco
Varieties: 30% Macabeo, 40% Parellada, 30% Xarel lo
Grape harvesting is done manually in 25 kg containers
Pairing of cava Freixenet Brut Barroco
To take as an aperitif and in meals with oily fish and cured cheese.
Degree of alcohol of Freixenet Brut Barroco
It has an alcohol degree of 12º vol.
Service temperature of Freixenet Brut Barroco
Consume at a temperature of 8º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also