Wine Finca San Martin crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 17º C
- WINERIES: Torre de Oña
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red, pink trim, bright, clean and bright middle layer. High aromatic intensity, with mastery of the notes of ripe fruit, strawberries and currants on balsamic and aniseed notes, licorice and cedar from the careful barrel aging. Balanced on the palate, pleasant structure with fine tannins that leave a cool and pleasant finish. Pleasant aftertaste, with a background of ripe fruit and licorice that reinforce the typicality of this wine from the Rioja Alavesa.
- BARREL AGING: 16 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Torre de Oña
Now you can buy your wine Finca San Martin online at the best price
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Finca San Martin
The corresponding fermentation phases, both alcoholic and malolactic, are carried out in stainless steel tanks of 20,000 kilos capacity.
The method of elaboration has been the traditional bordelés of destemming, soft crushing and later encubado in deposits. After the alcoholic fermentation, the wines carried out the malolactic fermentation in a natural way for three months with a weekly lees removal to give the wine a higher oiliness.
What kind of wine is Finca San Martin
The final aging process of Finca San Martín lasts 16 months and is carried out in new American oak barrels -60% - and two-use French oak barrels -40% -. During this phase three racking is carried out.
The Torre Oña winery
In 1988, the company Camino de Laguardia changed its name to the current one, Torre de Oña SA and maintained its headquarters in Irún (Guipúzcoa).
Designation of origin of Finca San Martin
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Denomination of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered one of the best and most prestigious denominations in the world. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three areas: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The extension of land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Variety of grapes used in Finca San Martin
Varieties of grapes: 100% Tempranillo.
From the San Martín I and San Martín II plots in our Torre de Oña winery in Páganos (Álava). After the selection in the vineyard, picking only those bunches with the best state of maturation, the grapes were moved in small boxes to the winery.
Wine pairing Finca San Martin
Accompaniment with sausages, snacks, starters, strong first courses and meats in general.
Occasions where it is appropriate Finca San Martin
To accompany in business lunch / Work, Family event, Lunch with friends.
Price / quality ratio Finca San Martin
A very recommended wine to drink, with a very adjusted price for its category.
Degree of alcohol Finca San Martin
Ideal service temperature of Finca San Martin
Preferably consume at a temperature between 17º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also