Wine Cune Crianza
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Mazuela grape , Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18ºC
- WINERIES: Cvne
- TASTING NOTES: Middle layer of garnet color. On the nose, the aromas that stand out are those derived from the fruits of the forest with notes of licorice well assembled with the sweet aromas of vanilla, toffes and cocoa from the aging of 12 months in American oak barrels. Soft entry and passage marked by a round tannin with a slightly acidic finish that leads us to a fresh, long and fruity aftertaste. It is an easy to drink wine, fresh and perfect companion for all dishes.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Cvne
You can now buy your Cune Crianza wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Cune Crianza
Fermentation in stainless steel tank at controlled temperature of grapes from our vineyards in La Rioja Alta. The malolactic fermentation takes place in storage and later the wine is aged in American oak barrels for a year, during which it acquires the aromatic balance that characterizes it, as well as its fineness and global expression.
What type of wine is Cune Crianza
Red wine with 12 months aging in oak barrels.
The Cvne winery
The Imperial winery is an autonomous winery within the original CVNE winery.
Winemaking is done under strict quality control, and in the most traditional way. In addition to Imperial, our Real de Asúa wine is made in this winery.
The winery is composed of French oak vats of different capacities. This allows you to collect the production of each plot of vines and make an individual monitoring of each terroir.
The barrel aging is done inside the Eiffel ship built in 1909.
Cune Crianza designation of origin
Belonging to the DO Rioja, this denomination represents the maximum expression of Spanish wines. The Rioja Designation of Origin - DO Ca Rioja - is considered worldwide one of the best and most prestigious denominations. It covers the regions, Navarra and the Basque Country, divided into three zones: Rioja Alta, Rioja Baja and Rioja Alavesa. The area of ??land thus reaches 52,900 hectares.
Grape variety used in Cune Crianza
Grape varieties: 85% Tempranillo, 15% Mazuelo and Garnacha
From our best vineyards of more than 40 years located in the areas of Villalba, Briones and Torremontalbo we make a selection of grapes in the field.
The grapes arrive at the winery and are introduced into a cold room for 24 hours.
Wine pairing Cune Crianza
To take with all kinds of meats and cured cheeses.
Occasions where Cune Crianza is appropriate
To accompany a family event, lunch with friends.
Value for money Cune Crianza
A very tight price for its category.
Cune Crianza alcohol grade
Graduation of 13.5º vol.
Ideal service temperature of Cune Crianza
Consume preferably at a temperature between 16º-18ºC
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also