Wine Conde de Haro Rosé
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: Cava
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10º C
- WINERIES: Muga winery
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Its very soft and bright salmon color is due to the Grenache variety. Due to its slow fermentation this cava shows a very fine, persistent and elegant bubble that denotes a careful elaboration. Aroma: It is surprising the aromatic complexity of this cava in which we find at the same time aromas of tropical fruits, citrus fruits that bring freshness, youth and at the same time we find more mature fruits such as peach or quince. Mouth: It has a slightly sweet attack happening to a fresh acidity. It surprises the pleasant sensation of its entrance in mouth in which the fineness of its bubbles do not prevent to appreciate the elegance and the complexity that the work of the lees have done in its upbringing.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Muga
- ORIGIN: Spain
You can now buy your Conde de Haro Rosé cava online at the best price
Elaboration of Conde de Haro Rosé cava
Direct pressing, fermentation in small tanks with temperature control at 14 / 15ºC, to maintain the aromatic power of the Garnacha. Once the fermentation is finished, it remains on its lees for 4 months, providing volume in the mouth that is so necessary in high-quality sparkling wines. After the tirage, a second fermentation is carried out in the bottle for 4 months at 12ºC. Staying a minimum of 36 months in stacks, before disgorging, always kept at a low temperature to maintain maximum freshness and aromatic richness.
What kind of cava is Conde de Haro Rosé
Pleasant mouthfeel due to the fineness of its bubbles and the work with its lees during the rhyming process. In the aftertaste, the aromatic complexity that we had on the nose is found again, highlighting aromas of fruit. This is a cava with great persistence and easy consumption, unequivocal signs of its high quality.
The Muga winery
Since 1932, proud to name a great wine.
At Muga, we always use the noblest materials and open our doors to new techniques that improve quality without losing authenticity.
To make each of our wines, we continue to rely on traditional procedures:
Through the natural process of clarification, we eliminate the suspended particles that appear in the wine.
We carry out the racking by the traditional method of gravity.
We are the only winery in Spain with a cubero master and three own coopers.
We make our barrels with the best oak, giving them the proper interior toasting to achieve unique character wines.
Denomination of Origin of Conde de Haro Rosé
Belonging to sparkling cava wines. The largest production of these sparkling wines is found in Alto Pendes, but we can also find great cavas in the Aragon region.
Sparkling cava wines are made in Spain. The best known region for the production of cavas is Sant Sadurní d´Anoia, within the Alto Penedés region. Most of the national cava production is obtained from this region.
Grape varieties used in Conde de Haro Rosé
Varieties used for this cava: red garnacha
Vineyard: Altitude: 650-700.
Soil: Ferrous clay poor in organic matter.
Harvest: Made by hand in 200kg crates to preserve the grape grains as intact as possible before reaching the winery.
Pairing of Conde de Haro Rosé cava
To take with all kinds of food.
Degree of alcohol of Conde de Haro Rosé
It has an alcohol degree of 12.5º vol.
Serving temperature of Conde de Haro Rosé
Consume at a temperature of 8º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also