Wine Cantos de Valpiedra
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º17º C
- WINERIES: Finca Valpiedra
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Deep Purple. purple flashes of abundant tears, colored and dense. Nose: High aromatic intensity with notes of black fruit and ripe sloes, very marked mineral profile along with notes from the barrel such as vanilla, spices and snuff provide great character to this wine. Tempranillo is very strong and well integrated with the oak. Taste: The attack is fatty and intense with sweet tour, showing great finesse. Acidity balanced with alcohol predominating the typical freshness of the "Valpiedras". Long, mineral, with hints of fine wood and freshness.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Finca Valpiedra
Red wine Cantos de Valpiedra buy it online at iberoWine
Red without edges that pays tribute to its particular terrain, formed by a mantle of boulders, an atypical soil in the area
Special characteristics of the wine:
Cantos de Valpiedra wine making
Fermentation in stainless steel tanks with temperature control. Maceration 18 days.
What kind of wine is Cantos de Valpiedra
Red wine aged 12 months in French and American oak barrels
Wine sensations h Cantos de Valpiedra
It is a wine with very good acidity and elegant.
Finca Valpiedra is the main exponent of the entrepreneurial spirit of Familia Martínez Bujanda, which in 1994 began the construction of a winery in a privileged vineyard owned by the family.
Finca Valpiedra follows the classic Bordeaux style, with a single vineyard and four wines made exclusively with grapes from the pago.
Denomination of origin Rioja
Located in the DO Rioja, a denomination that dates from the end of the 19th century, but which was not officially formed until 1925.
The area that hosts this appellation of origin includes the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country.
The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha Tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana Tinta.
The wines of this denomination are characterized by being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent vessel and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
Grape varieties used in Cantos de Valpiedra
Made with 100% Tempranillo grapes
Harvest: 1st week of September
Stony soil that characterizes the estate and that conditions, together with its own microclimate, the profile of our wines.
Cantos de Valpiedra wine pairing
To take with vegetables, legumes and poultry, white meat and lamb
Occasions in which Cantos de Valpiedra is appropriate
In all kinds of meals and celebrations. An excellent Rioja that you can't get enough of.
Quality / price ratio Cantos de Valpiedra
A very affordable price and a very good quality.
Graduation and optimum service temperature of Cantos de Valpiedra
It has a graduation of 13º vol., And its temperature to fully savor it is 14º-16º.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also