Wine Caballero Zifar Albillo
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º C
- WINERIES: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
- TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Pale color due to its special and extreme care against oxidation, a very particular yellow color with gray tones is the result of its complex process. Nose: Complex with white fruits in the foreground. Jasmine flowers, slightly syrupy with peach undertones, its aromas unfold slowly, elegant and not very ephemeral wine, made to enjoy. Mouth: powerful, despite 8 months in the barrel, its structure is barely noticeable, giving power to the variety and, above all, excellent texture in the mouth, volume, length and freshness, a long finish with elegance and persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Caballero Zizar
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Caballero Zifar Albillo wine online at the best price
Caballero Zifar is a wine with an implosion of flavors
Elaboration of Knight Zifar Albillo
Direct pressing in a pneumatic press with cold maceration for 6 hours, obtaining only the yolk must that, after 24 hours of static racking, is fermented in new French oak barrels with extra-fine grain and very low toasting. It ferments at low temperature with native yeasts and does not carry out MLF, intense batonnage in the first month, very low levels of sulfur, only prior to bottling.
What kind of wine is Caballero Zifar Albillo
White wine for aging.
Ageing: 8 months in new French oak barrels.
Wine sensations Caballero Zifar Albillo
Powerful white wine with excellent texture in the mouth
Pago de Cirsus Winery & Zifar Winery
Bodegas Zifar, located in the heart of Peñafiel in Valladolid, produces Tinto Fino wines of the highest quality from Ribera de Duero, with its products Senda de los Olivos and Zifar.
Appellation of origin of Caballero Zifar Albillo
It logically belongs to the denomination of “Ribera del Duero”.
Variety of grapes used in Caballero Zifar Albillo
Albillo Mayor 100%.
Vineyards: Scattered among old vines of Tinto Fino, in more than 9 different plots, mainly in the Anguix and Roa area.
Altitude: 820 meters above sea level
Climate: Continental Mediterranean, with clear indications of low rainfall.
Wine pairing Caballero Zifar Albillo
To taste with fatty fish such as turbot or sea bream, fresh foie gras and poultry.
Occasions in which Knight Zifar Albillo is appropriate
It is a very interesting wine to give as a gift and to share in moments of celebration.
Quality / price ratio Knight ZifarAlbillo
Very reasonable price and recommended
Alcohol content of Caballero Zifar Albillo
A graduation of 13th vol.
Ideal consumption temperature of Caballero Zifar Albillo
it is recommended to take it at a temperature of 12º C
Awards and Distinctions for Caballero Zifar Albillo wine
92 Pts J Suckling
90 Points Penin
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also