Wine Balbas Barrica
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16ºC
- WINERIES: Balbas
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Intense and bright cherry color with violet hues, which reveal its youth. Nose: Intense aroma of red fruit, with mineral notes. The typical primary smells of the Tempranillo grape predominate with a light accompaniment of spices and vanilla provided by its stay in the barrel. Mouth: Persistent, unctuous and not heavy. It is fruity and fresh. Its balanced acidity gives it a very pleasant fresh finish. It is a soft wine with delicate and sweet tannin.
- BARREL AGING: 5 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Balbas
- ORIGIN: Burgos-Spain
Buy your Balbas Barrel wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Balbas Barrel wine making
Maximum care of the grapes and aging for 5 months in American oak barrels and subsequent aging in the bottle. Natural fermentation, with native yeast to preserve the character of the land.
What type of wine is Balbas Barrel
A wine that, when you drink it, you understand its personality and in which you can appreciate its origin, the passion, the dedication and the demands that are made to achieve the best of the land.
The Balbas winery
In 1777 the legacy of our family begins, linked to the terroir and the vine for almost 250 years. Abundio Balbás, the great-great-grandfather, made wine for his own consumption with grapes from his land, which he transported in “boots” made from animal skin.
This practice became a profession, that of “boteros”, which the family has been able to develop and evolve until today becoming one of the leading wineries of the DO Ribera del Duero, of which we were founders in 1982.
Denomination of Origin of Balbas Barrel
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero River. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Grape variety used in Balbas Barrica wine
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo
Our vineyards are located in the most select area of La Ribera and integrated into the natural ecosystem. They are low-intervention crops, on cups and trellises that are more than 30 years old and grow in very poor, sandy soils with stones.
Stony clay soil. Altitude 830-880m
Balbas Barrel wine pairing
Ideal to pair with sausages, smoked meats and grilled vegetables.
Occasions in which Balbas Barrel is appropriate
To take at outdoor meals.
Quality/price ratio of Balbas Barrel
Good value for money
Alcohol level of Balbas Barrel
Wine with 14.5º vol. of alcohol graduation.
Ideal consumption temperature of Balbas Barrel
Service temperature 14º-16º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also