Wine Aragonum Clasico
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-15º C
- WINERIES: Serra & Lample
- TASTING NOTES: View: Red color with violet reflections. Nose: On the nose aromas of liquorice, cocoa, and a touch of fruit such as raspberries and peaches in wine. Mouth: it has a good aromatic persistence and a fresh touch in which the fruit predominates more than the wood.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Aragonum/Serra & Lample
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Aragonum Clasico wine online at the best price
Characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of the Aragonum Classic wine
Fermentation with indigenous (natural) yeasts. Long maceration of 5 to 6 weeks
What kind of wine is Aragonum Clasico
Aged for 8 months in French oak barrels. Selected natural cork stopper.
The Serra & Lample winery
Serra & Lample Wines was created in 2014 and established on both sides of the Pyrenees. The initial bet has always been for wines of high expression with a deep respect for the terroir, the environment, where indigenous yeasts are used and minimal human intervention.
Denomination of Origin of Aragonum Clasico wine
The D.O.P. Calatayud is located in the westernmost part of the province of Zaragoza, 87 kilometers from Zaragoza.
The D.O.P. Calatayud is within the Community of Calatayud Region belonging to the province of Zaragoza and bordering the provinces of Soria, Guadalajara and Teruel.
From a geomorphological point of view, the Calatayud basin is a miniature reproduction of the Ebro basin with three differentiated units: the outer mountain ranges, the interior of the pit and the foothills.
It is an area of ??complicated orography, located in the foothills of the Moncayo and characterized by a complex hydrographic network formed by various tributaries of the Ebro river, such as the Jalón, Jiloca and other minor ones. The vineyards descend on the slopes of the mountains, with altitudes that range between 550 and 1,040 meters.
Varieties of grapes used in Aragonum Clasico wine
Varieties: Garnacha 85%, Cabernet Sauvignon 10% and Syrah 5%
Old vines, tall vineyards, low yields.
Aragonum Clasico wine pairing
To take with red meat, ham, and cured cheeses.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also