Wine Sers Primer
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Sers
- TASTING NOTES: View: intense purple with blue tones. Smell: muyalta intensity, fruity blackberry, cherry and prune, clove spiced with pharmacy and lacteados. iodine that WILL accentuates your stay in the bottle. taste: Powerful retronasal phase that reproduces Olfactory, particularly iodine, pharmacy and light tar. soft attack, wine with body and structure, broad flavors of blackberry, cherry and iodine, excellent tannin in a fleshy wine, balanced. long aftertaste of blackberry and I lacteado. Pairing: Dishes with chocolate sauce, Bittersweet and cheeses.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Sers
- ORIGIN: Huesca-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Sers Primer wine online at the best price
Production Limited to 5347 bottles
Sers Primer winemaking
This wine is presented without stabilization and with a very soft filtering, which can give rise to natural sediments.
What kind of wine is Sers Primer
A meaty and balanced red wine
The Sers winery
Sers means wind. A strong northwest wind, very cold and desiccant, conditions the life of the plants, forcing them to fight against the dryness that it causes.
It occurs at any time of the year, although it is more frequent in winter and spring.
Only 8 deposits. Only 100 barrels. Only expert hands.
12 hectares in the best farm of the family: the mulberry
Denomination of Origin of the Sers Primer wine
It belongs to the DO Somontano, in this denomination of origin its wines are known for their elegance and personality. Mono varietal elaborations predominate
Somontano wines have grape varieties from more than 4,400 hectares of plantations. They are the base from which its good Somontano wines are born: Cabernet-Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo, Syrah, Garnacha Tinta, Moristel, Parraleta, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Macabeo, Sauvignon Blanc, Garnacha Blanca, Riesling or Alcañón are some of them. .
Somontano is characterized by having cold winters and hot summers with significant changes in temperature at the end of spring and autumn. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Somontano Denomination of Origin wines have very peculiar characteristics: very good alcohol content, fruity and with a perfect acidity. In conclusion, they are wines very adapted to current tastes. Buying Somontano wine will give us exclusivity and confidence that we have chosen our wine correctly.
Grape varieties used in Sers Primer wine
Harvest in the 2nd week of September. Harvest by hand
Sers Primer wine pairing
To take with sweet and sour dishes, dishes with sauce and cheeses.
Occasions to drink wine Sers Primer
Ideal to take in family meals
Quality / Price ratio of the Sers Primer wine
Acceptable value for money.
Degree of alcohol of the wine Sers Primer
Graduation of 14º vol.
Ideal drinking temperature of Sers Primer wine
It is recommended to serve at 16º-18º C. It is advisable to decant it.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also