Wine Prosecco Cipriani
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Glera grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: D.O.C Prosecco
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Bellini Cipriani
- TASTING NOTES: Wine with very fruity flavor and floral nuances. In the mouth it is fresh and light. He came with brio and character.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Bellini Cipriani
- ORIGIN: Italy
Buy online wine Prosecco Cipriani
Prosecco Cipriani, an ideal sparkling wine to make the Bellini cocktail
Special features of the wine
Elaboration of Prosecco Cipriani
It is made with Glera grapes, and its main characteristic is that its second fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks.
Type of wine Prosecco Cipriani
It is a dry or very dry sparkling wine with a strong fruity aroma.
Soft wine with a light and very fresh flavor.
Prosecco Cipriani Designation of Origin
It belongs to the Prosecco DOC located in Italy.
The wine grape Prosecco Cipriani
The Glera grape has its origin in Slovenia from where it is taken to Italy. It is a grape of low acidity and early maturation, with a high yield of production.
In Italy it is one of the most produced grapes, and currently in addition to Slovenia and Italy, it is produced in Australia.
Wine pairing Prosecco Cipriani
It combines well with seafood and fish meals.
Occasions where Prosecco Cipriani is appropriate
It is an ideal wine to drink as an aperitif, and to prepare cocktails.
Price / quality ratio Prosecco Cipriani
For the quality of the product, the price is below similar products.
Graduation and optimal service temperature
It has an alcohol content of 13º, and it is recommended to drink very cold at a temperature between 8º-10º.
"A sparkling wine with a lot of glamor."
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also