Wine Piper-Heidsieck Brut Cuvee
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pinot Noir grape , Chardonnay grape , Pinot Meunier grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Piper-Heidsieck
- TASTING NOTES: Light golden color with bright sparkles. Notes of fresh almonds and hazelnuts. Live, subtle and light, with notes of pear and apple and a slightly citrus background. Grapefruit, juicy white fruits and superbly well balanced.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Piper-Heidsieck
You can now buy your Piper-Heidsieck Brut Cuvee champagne online the best price
Making Piper-Heidsieck Brut Cuvee
Vinification according to the traditional champenoise method, with light maceration of the must with the Pinot Noir skins.
What kind of wine is Piper-Heidsieck Brut Cuvee
This champagne provokes and fascinates us with its festive dance of perfect and delicate bubbles, adorned by light pale gold glitters.
The Piper-Heidsieck winery
Founded in 1785, Piper-Heidsieck, one of the most prestigious champagne brands and belonging to one of the oldest champagne houses in France and the world, with 243 years of history.
Grape varieties used in Piper-Heidsieck Brut Cuvee
Varieties: 50% Pinot noir, 30% Meunier, 20% Chardonnay
Piper-Heidsieck Brut Cuvee pairing
Seafood, Blue Fish, and Fresh Cheese
Occasions where Piper-Heidsieck Brut Cuvee is appropriate
At any meal and celebrations.
Piper-Heidsieck Brut Cuvee Alcohol Grade
It has a graduation of 12º vol
Optimum drinking temperature of Piper-Heidsieck Brut Cuvee
It is recommended to serve at 6º- 8º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also