Wine Palmeri Adan
Price valid while stocks last
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Campo de Borja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 16º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Palmeri Sicilia
- TASTING NOTES: View: Ruby red color of medium layer, wine with little extraction. Medium density. Nose: medium intensity, complex. Mouth: Very complete on the palate, with a smooth, almost silky texture, ripe and smooth tannins, well-integrated acidity, very intense and complex fruit notes such as dried plums and ripe strawberries with well-integrated toasted aromas. Dense, with a long and powerful finish. A super Garnacha of notably overripe grapes, very attractive, complex and with development potential."
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Palmeri Sicilia
- ORIGIN: Spain
You can now buy your Palmeri Adan wine online at the best price
Mountain wine. Production 5,000 bottles
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration Palmeri Adam
After a meticulous selection in the field and in the cellar. Maceration and alcoholic fermentation take place in French oak vats, where malolactic fermentation also takes place. The Adán is then matured in French and American oak barrels.
Type of wine Palmeri Adan
12 months in French oak vats, 36 months in French and American oak barrels and 15 months in the bottle to become a Gran Reserva.
The Palmeri Sicilian winery
The Palmeri Sicilia Winery, located in Tabuenca (Zaragoza province) and belonging to the D.O. Campo de Borja, (La Reina de la Garnacha) was born in 2012 as a result of the union of two families, the Cuartero Cuartero family from Tabuenca and the Breitschmid Heiniger family from Meggen (Switzerland).
Designation of Origin of Palmeri Adan
El Campo de Borja is located in the northwest of the province of Zaragoza, 60 km from the capital.
It is a transition zone between the mountains of the Iberian System and the Ebro Valley.
It includes the Somontano del Moncayo and extends along the Valle del
Huecha River and the so-called Llanos de Plasencia.
Side. Campo de Borja treasures among its wines authentic jewels in which the "Garnacha" variety reaches its full splendor.
Grape varieties used in Palmeri Adan wine
Variety: 100% Garnacha
Vines: 40 to 50 years old / 2,000 Plants/Ha.
Wine pairing Palmeri Adan
To take with red meat, stews, sausages, stews and semi-cured cheeses.
Occasions in which this Palmeri Adan wine is appropriate
To take in meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio Palmeri Adan
Good value for money
Graduation and optimum serving temperature Palmeri Adan
A graduation of 16º vol., it is recommended to take it at 16º-18º C
Awards and distinctions the Palmeri Adan
Gold Medal 2020
- Know the product:Yes
great wine very complete
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also