Wine Muga Aro
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Muga winery
- TASTING NOTES: DEVELOPMENT The fermentation always occurs naturally and spontaneously. The grapes ferment in tanks provided wood without temperature control with indigenous yeasts. The maceration is variable but can last up to two or three weeks. The total stay of this wine in oak for 24 months of which 18 are in new French oak barrels and the rest in oak tanks. After raising a slight clarification it is made with fresh egg white. CATA Very intense cherry red, closed within practically opaque; purple tones. Youthful, very little changed. Feelings of concentration and depth, with many nuances that only targeted will develop in the coming years. Fruity sensations dominate, with hints of red fruits and small ripe berries (blackberry, currant, wild strawberries), floral (violet petals dry) and minerals (graphite, iron); spicy notes of aging (evokes the grocer: nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice) but with very discrete wood l (are the feelings of barrel aging but not the barrel), ink background. Powerful, great. Powerful structure in the mouth, full-bodied and firm tannins of great quality, superb acidity. Da solid feel seamless and aggressive ends, solid, with a balance that provides a sense of freshness. Tasty and full, with large and complex hints of fruit, minerals, spices and flavorings ink mouth (reproduces the sensations of the nose, but perhaps even more sharp and crisp) and a long, large and elegant aftertaste. It is in the early stages of his life, with much vigor noble force but already shows great elegance and a rare balance in red this profile. Big red without mental reservation, to fight anybody in the world.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Muga
Fermentation always occurs naturally and spontaneously. The grape will always ferment in timeless wood tanks with indigenous yeasts. Maceration is variable but may last up to two to three weeks. The total stay of this wine in oak is 24 months of which 18 are in new French oak barrels and the rest in oak tanks. After aging, a light clarification is carried out with fresh egg whites.
Buy Muga Aro online in our store
- There are still no reviews for this product.