Wine Moët & Chandon Rose
Price valid while stocks last
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pinot Noir grape , Pinot Meunier grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Rose
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: Moët & Chandon
- TASTING NOTES: View: Bright pink color. Nose: Intense aromas of berries (strawberries and raspberries) with nuances of flowers and pepper. Mouth: Expressive mouth, tasty palate of red berries and persistent finish with balsamic notes.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Moët & Chandon
You can now buy Moët & Chandon Rose champagne online at the best price.
Elaboration of Moët & Chandon Rose
Fermentation and aging in the bottle between 36 and 48 months. Coupage in different proportions of the 3 grape varieties with a predominance of the Pinot Noir variety.
The Moet Chandon winery
The Moët & Chandon winery in the Champagne region was founded in 1743 by Claude Moët. His grandson Jean-Rémy has managed to maintain the family tradition and bring the winery to the highest point of international prestige with his famous assemblage and coupage of grapes. - With 840 hectares of vineyards it is capable of producing the astronomical figure of 26,000,000 bottles per year.
Grape varieties of Moët & Chandon Rose
Variety: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay
Continental climate with very low temperatures on calcareous soils
Pairing of Moët & Chandon Rose
Oysters, seafood cocktail and cheeses
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also