Wine Martin Berasategui Campustauru
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Belasco Berasategui
- TASTING NOTES: View: Intense and bright cherry cherry color. Nose: Very intense aroma with fruity sensations of blackberry and integrated blueberries with a quality wood, good structure and good fruit expression Mouth: powerful and with ripe tannins.
You can now buy your Martin Berasategui Campustauru wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Martin Berasategui Campustauru
Elaboration with 20 days of maceration
What kind of wine is Martin Berasategui Campustauru
Aged for 5 months in barrels 50% French oak, 50% American oak.
The Belasco Berasategui winery
The obsession with quality and the search for excellence led Martín Berasategui to develop a wine, spirits and food project under the protection of his image.
Denomination of origin of Martin Berasategui Campustauru
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Martin Berasategui Campustauru wine
Variety of grapes: 100% Tinta del pais
This wine has its origin in the freshest vineyards located near the Duero river. The soils are loamy-sandy with a slight content of gravel.
Martin Berasategui Campustauru wine pairing
Perfect pairing with red and game meats.
Occasions in which Martin Berasategui Campustauru is appropriate
Take at meals and celebrations.
Quality / price ratio of Martin Berasategui Campustauru
Good value for money
Degree of alcohol of Martin Berasategui Campustauru
It came with 13.5º of alcohol graduation.
Ideal drinking temperature of Martin Berasategui Campustauru
Its ideal temperature to drink it should be 14º-16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also