Wine Marques de Vizhoja
Stock: 100 units
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Marques de Vizhoja
- TASTING NOTES: Fine and balanced flavor, reminiscent of apple, pear and notes. It is marketed in both national and international markets
- MARK / PRODUCER: Marques de Vizhoja
- ORIGIN: Pontevedra-Spain
Buy online your wine Marques de Vizhoja at the best price
Marques de Vizhoja a white wine to drink all year round.
In 1968 the first harvest of Marqués de Vizhoja white wine was bottled by Don Mariano Peláez, founder of Bodegas Marqués de Vizhoja, one of the most famous wineries in Galicia.
A white wine bottled at Finca La Moreira located in Arbo (Pontevedra - Galicia). .
Grapes: Traditional grapes of national origin
Marques de Vizhoja wine pairing
Seafood, fish and fine pasta. Recommended to consume on any occasion.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also