Wine María de Brianda
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. Ribera del Gállego-Cinco Villas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º C
- WINERIES: Larre
- TASTING NOTES: Cherry red upper middle layer with garnet reflections thin layer. On the nose presents an interesting combination of very ripe fruit, almost pasificadas (memories of dried apricots and prunes), on a background of sweet aromas of wood (coconut, vanilla). In the mouth it has a very polished tannins, making it a wine very easy step. In the aftertaste is dominated by sweet flavors of a new timber. Pairing: Poultry and soft cheeses.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Larre
You can now buy your María de Brianda wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
What kind of wine is María by Brianda
It came with 6 months of barrel aging.
The Larre winery
Bodegas Larre is a young company, founded in 2013, with the aim of relaunching wines full of history.
A company that fuses tradition of wines with innovation in its presentations.
Denomination of origin of María de Brianda
It belongs to DO V: T Ribera del Gallego-Cinco Villas
The production area includes the provinces of Huesca and Zaragoz. This geographical indication was regulated in 2003.
Varieties of grapes used in Maria de Brianda
Variety: Grenache, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah
Maria de Brianda wine pairing
To take with poultry meats and soft cheeses.
Occasions when María de Brianda is appropriate
In family celebrations.
Quality / price ratio María de Brianda
Great price / quality ratio
Degree of alcohol of María de Brianda
Graduation of 14.5º vol.
Ideal temperature of María de Brianda wine
It is recommended to consume at a temperature between 14º and 17ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also