- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Orben
- TASTING NOTES: Intense bright cherry color. Aroma of ripe, black and wild fruit. It is structured and broad, with a creamy, earthy touch. Very fruity, with meatiness. Persistent and complex finish.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Malpuesto/Orben
- ORIGIN: Rioja
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
Buy Malpuesto wine online at the best price
Malpuesto wine making
Harvest in boxes of 15 kg. Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tank with temperature control and malolactic fermentation in new barrels with manual punching.
What kind of wine is Malpuesto
Red wine aged for 15 months in fine-grained French oak barrels.
The Orben winery
Belonging to the Artevino group (Finca Villacreces (D.O. Ribera del Duero), Bodegas Vetus (D.O. Toro and D.O. Rueda) and Orben (D.O.Ca. Rioja).
The four wineries maintain a unique and well-differentiated personality, although they share the same mission: the production of quality wines from national varieties in the most emblematic areas of their respective designations of origin, the most prestigious in Spain.
The care in every detail, the care and effort when starting any project, are fundamental pillars in each of the wines that our wineries make, seeking and transmitting the identity of each area, the character of each land, then, in it is our great value.
Variety of grapes used in Malpuesto
Variety: 100% Tempranillo
Vineyards: From a single vineyard over 80 years old, low-yielding and very special, called Malpuesto due to its poor configuration.
Wine pairing Malpuesto
Stewed and flavored white meats, small and large game, mushrooms and sheep cheeses.
Graduation and service temperature of Malpuesto wine
It has a graduation of 14º vol and it is recommended to serve at 16º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also