Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 12º-14º C
- WINERIES: Cepa 21
- TASTING NOTES: It is presented with a cherry red color covered with ruby rims. On the nose it is intense and complex with a base of ripe black fruit typical of the variety and subtle barrel notes from aging that add richness to the whole. In the mouth it is resounding but friendly, with great volume, with very ripe tannins and a long and persistent aftertaste.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Malabrigo/Cepa 21
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Malabrigo wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Malabrigo wine
From the Malabrigo plot, one of the most special of Bodegas Cepa21 due to the very special grape obtained, ideal for making an exclusive wine, it undergoes malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels for 30 days and is aged in French oak barrels.
What kind of wine is Malabrigo
round wine, special and full of nuances.
Aged for 18 months in French oak barrels.
The wine cellar
Cepa 21 is the innovative project of the third generation of the Moro Family in the heart of the Ribera del Duero, merging the wine experience with modern and avant-garde architecture. Born from the passion, legacy and know-how of the family, focused on recovering the varietal essence. The fruit is definitely the great protagonist of our wines.
Designation of Origin of Malabrigo
Ribera del Duero, an appellation located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the Malabrigo wine
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo
Soil: Limestone - Clay - Stony
Malabrigo wine pairing
To pair with suckling lamb, red meats and stews.
Occasions in which Malabrigo is appropriate
To take at meals with friends and celebrations.
Quality / price ratio of Malabrigo
Good value for money
Alcohol degree of Malabrigo
It came with 15th vol. alcohol graduation.
Ideal temperature for consumption of Malabrigo
Service temperature 12º-14º C.
We must always place our Cepa 21 wine in a horizontal position so that the wine and the cork are in permanent contact, always keep them at a constant temperature and avoid exposure to direct light.
- Know the product:Yes
I have heard very good things about this wine and I want to try it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also