Wine Luz Millar Roble
Stock: 98 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16ºC
- WINERIES: Lleiroso
- TASTING NOTES: View: intense garnet color with violet iridescence, very covered, with high coloring intensity. Nose: on the nose the primary characters of varietal character appear, such as currants and ripe red fruits, although very well assembled with spicy tones and licorice typical of the wood used. Mouth: in the mouth it is expressed fleshy, broad and with a gentle texture, with a long finish and post-taste of non-spicy species, including undergrowth and mentholated bottoms. All harmonized by an exclusive, unique toast.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Lleiroso
You can now buy your Luz Millar Roble wine online at the best price
What kind of wine is Luz Millar Roble
semicrianza in French and American oak wood around 6 months
Sensations of the Luz Millar Roble wine
We find all the expression of the wines of the Ribera del Duero land.
The Lleiroso winery
This innovative winery has as its main objective the elaboration and aging of elite wines.
We are a winery with family characteristics, which guarantees seriousness, quality and continuity over time.
In a world dominated by colossal multinationals, we firmly believe that an independent producer, in order to see his own business prosper, must produce the highest possible quality and address those refined consumers who aspire to a superior lifestyle.
For this we pamper our wines even before starting them, because the great wines start in the vineyard and end up in the cellar.
Designation of origin of Luz Millar Roble
It belongs to the DO Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Varieties of grapes used in Luz Millar Roble
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo.
Vineyards with 25-35 years old.
Wine pairing Luz Millar Roble
To take with barbecues, grilled meat, game meat and Iberian sausages.
Alcohol grade of Luz Millar Roble
It has an alcohol grade of 13.5º vol.
Service temperature of Luz Millar Roble
Consume at a temperature of 16ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also