Wine K5 11 meses sobre Lias
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Hondarrabi Zuri grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Getariako Txakolina
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º C
- WINERIES: K 5
- TASTING NOTES: Greenish and pale yellow color with hints of lime. High intensity aroma with notes of pippin apple and clear mineral notes typical of the terroir. Notes of white flowers such as chamomile and citrus fruits such as grapefruit and lemon stand out. With a salting background that unites it to the Cantabrian Sea. Its volume on the palate makes it a round and glyceric wine but with a fresh character from the txacolis. Its acidity makes it an ideal wine to store.
- BARREL AGING: 11 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: K5 11 meses/K 5
- ORIGIN: Gipuzcoa-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your txakoli K5 11 Months on Lias wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Winemaking K5 11 Months on Lias
Pre-fermentation maceration and fermentation in stainless steel tanks with native yeasts exclusively from the flower must.
What kind of wine is K5 11 Months on Lias
This txacolí has ??been aged for 11 months on its lees in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
The winery K 5
Winery K5 is located in the municipality of Aia, 9 km. from Zarautz, in a wonderful enclave located 300 meters above sea level, surrounded by 15 hectares. of spectacular vineyard slopes and a forest of chestnut, oak and beech.
Designation of origin K5 11 Months on Lias
It belongs to the Chacolí de Getaria-Getariako Txakolina denomination of origin.
The production area for wines protected by the Getaria Txakoli Designation of Origin is mainly concentrated in lands located in the municipalities of Aia, Getaria and Zarautz, recently expanding to the entire territory of Gipuzkoa.
Two indigenous varieties, the Hondarrabi Zuri, and the Hondarrabi Beltza.
Grape variety used in K5 11 Months on Lias
Varieties: 100% Hondarrabi Zuri
Vineyards planted on slopes near the coast that bathe the Cantabrian Sea. The vineyards are located 300 meters above sea level, in the town of Aia, very close to Zarautz.
Wine pairing K5 11 Months on Lias
Ideal for seafood and fish (such as turbot and tuna), sushi, foie.
It can also be paired with white meats such as chicken, turkey and rabbit.
Occasions when K5 11 Months over Lias is appropriate
As an aperitif and at meals with friends.
Quality / price ratio K5 11 Months on Lias
Good value for money.
Graduation and optimum service temperature K5 11 Months on Lias
It has an alcoholic graduation of 11.5ºvol. and it is recommended to consume at 6º-8º
Awards and distinctions of K5 11 Months on Lias
91 Pts in the Peñín Guide
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also