Wine Honoro Vera
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 15º-18º C
- WINERIES: Ateca
- TASTING NOTES: Ripe cherry with garnet edge. Intense nose with predominance of ripe fruits (raspberry, currant), balsamic sensations and a global background with aromas minerals and spices. A fruity, floral wine, very fresh and easy to drink, tasty, which produces the pleasant sensation of savoring a fruit candy in the mouth.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Honoro Vera/ Ateca
- ORIGIN: Zaragoza-Spain
Buy your Honoro Vera wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Honoro Vera crafting
Vinification in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature. After undergoing the malolactic fermentation, it has undergone a passage through French wood.
What kind of wine is Honoro Vera
Red wine with wood
The Ateca winery
The roots of these long-lived vines cling to slate soils that climb the slopes of the mountains of the Aragonese Ateca, a Celtiberian city. Centuries and centuries have seen life's troubles compensated with noble wine from its vineyards.
Denomination of Origin of the wine Honoro Vera
The D.O.P. Calatayud is located in the westernmost part of the province of Zaragoza, 87 kilometers from Zaragoza and only 1 hour from Madrid by AVE.
The D.O.P. Calatayud is located within the Community of Calatayud Region belonging to the province of Zaragoza and bordering the provinces of Soria, Guadalajara and Teruel.
Grape varieties used in Honoro Vera
The grapes come preferably from old Garnacha vineyards with low yields, located on hills at 700-1000 meters of altitude. Planted mainly in soils of metamorphic rocks and clayey gravels.
Honoro Vera wine pairing
Ideal to accompany stews and meat stews,
legumes, rice, mushrooms, sausages, snouts and hands of
pork, assorted roasts, short and medium aged cheeses,
white and red meats in sauce, grill or grill ...
Occasions when Honoro Vera is appropriate
At family meals
Value for money Honoro Vera
Good value for money
Honoro Vera alcohol grade
Graduation of 14º vol.
Ideal drinking temperature of Honoro Vera
It is recommended to take at a temperature of 15º-18º C.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also