Wine Gustave Lorentz Brut
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Pinot Noir grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: Import
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º C
- WINERIES: Gustave Lorentz
- TASTING NOTES: Balance and freshness are guaranteed by the subtle alliance of Chardonnay (33%), Pinot Blanc (33%) and Pinot Noir (33%). Straw-yellow in color to the eye, it appears on the nose with elegant notes of brioche, butter, and white-fleshed fruit. On the palate it is fresh and mineral, with a fine pearlescent and good persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 18 momths
Buy your Gustave Lorentz Brut champagne online at the best price
Characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of the Gustave Lorentz Brut champagne
The production of "Crémant d'Alsace" responds to very strict and qualitatively controlled production conditions.
The grapes must be harvested healthy and whole as required by the legislation identical to that of the production of champagne.
What kind of wine is Gustave Lorentz Brut
Winemaking is also regulated according to the Champagne method. After the traditional fermentation of the base wine, the "second fermentation" takes place in the bottle.
After a long period of aging on slats, these jars will be patiently shaken to gradually tilt on their tip. This last operation will allow the deposit of lees to accumulate in the neck while waiting for the moment of disgorgement.
Each bottle will then be permanently capped.The Gustave Lorenz Winery
It was in the second half of the 17th century, at the end of the Thirty Years' War, when we found the first vestiges of the Lorentz family in the town of Ribeauvillé. They were innkeepers or coopers then, but also gourmet, the old name for wine brokers, which gave them a status of choice in the community.
In 1748, Jean-Georges Lorentz, winemaker and blacksmith, was the first to settle in Bergheim, the future birthplace of our house.
His son, Pierre Lorentz, later married the granddaughter of the then mayor (Nicolas Schmitt). The generations followed one another with the births of Jacques Lorentz in 1798 and Charles Lorentz in 1836. That same year the Maison Lorentz was born in the city of Bergheim. This house that Georges Lorentz has the honor of leading today for the 7th generation.
Gustave Lorentz Brut champagne pairing
Perfect for an aperitif or as an accompaniment to fish and like smoked salmon.
EAN 3 328770000004
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also