Wine Finca Moncloa Crianza
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape , Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Petit Verdot grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. de Cadiz
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Finca Moncloa
- TASTING NOTES: Wine of medium-high intensity, with a cherry red hue and thick and persistent tears. Aromas of ripe red and black fruit are appreciated, with spicy and balsamic floral notes that increase in intensity in the glass, and fine toasted notes of wood. Balanced, with good acidity and a slightly sweet entry, it is a smooth wine, but full-bodied, long and with rounded tannins, and aromas of fruit, spices with notes of wood and roasted notes can be seen aftertaste. Long and persistent finish.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Finca Moncloa/Gonzalez Byass
- ORIGIN: Jerez
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Buy your Finca Moncloa Crianza wine at the best price now.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Finca Moncloa wine
Micro-vinification is the main guide behind the production of Finca Moncloa wines, whose typology lies in its grape varieties and the reflection of its terroir. The harvest was carried out manually, with the selection in the vineyard itself. After malolactic fermentation, each of the varieties was aged in new French and American oak barrels, as well as second-use ones, for more than twelve months. After aging in barrels, the blending was carried out.
What type of wine is Finca Moncloa
12 months in new and second-use barrels of American and French oak.
Finca Moncloa wine sensations
It is a smooth, but full-bodied, long wine with soft tannins, with notes of fruit, spices, wood and roasted notes. Its end is long and persistent.
The Finca Moncloa winery
Finca Moncloa is located in the province of Cádiz, in the municipality of Arcos de la Frontera and close to the Guadalcacín reservoir and the Sierra Valleja, in a paradisiacal enclave, known to the elders of the place as "the land of the Arcos vineyards "
Finca Moncloa is the result of the González Byass family's concern for the world of quality wine.
Denomination of origin VT Cadiz
Cádiz is a geographical indication used to designate table wines from the Andalusian wine region of Cádiz, which covers the municipalities of Arcos de la Frontera, Chiclana de la Frontera, Chipiona, El Puerto de Santa María, Jerez de la Frontera, Vejer de la Frontera, Prado del Rey, Puerto Real, Rota Sanlúcar de Barrameda, Olvera, Setenil, Villamartín, Bornos, Trebujena and San José del Valle, in the province of Cádiz, Spain.
Grape varieties used in Finca Moncloa
Varieties: 51.9% Syrah, 45.9% Cabernet Sauvignon, 0.5% Petit Verdot and 1.6% Tintilla de Rota.
The harvest was carried out manually, selecting the best bunches in the vineyard itself
The land, with heights between 90 and 160 meters above sea level, is clayey-silty in texture, limestone composition and poor in organic matter, making this vineyard an ideal place for the production of high-quality grapes.
Wine pairing Finca Moncloa
It is perfect to accompany cold cuts, poultry, cured meats, spicy foods and with powerful sauces, stews, red meats, game, lamb and grilled.
Occasions where Finca Moncloa is appropriate
Suitable to take in family meals and in the field.
Value for money Finca Moncloa
Good value for money.
Graduation and optimum serving temperature Finca Moncloa
Graduation of 14º vol. recommended to take at a temperature between 15º and 18º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also