- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Comenge
- TASTING NOTES: Bright violet color. intense aroma of blackberries, cherries, raspberries, blueberries, elderberries, and has a discreet sweetness of Sugus. Brief aging in oak. Juicy acidity and the structure that your tannins provide you are very well compensated, despite your youth. Very cheerful in the mouth, with an excellent acidity and a long persistence in the palate.
- BARREL AGING: 4 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Comenge
Now you can buy your Biberius wine online at the best price.
Biberius, a happy, fresh and lively wine
Special features of the wine:
Elaboration of Biberius
The fermentation takes place thanks to the use of our own yeast, unique and personal, selected from hundreds in the vineyard that surrounds the winery.
What kind of wine is Biberius
Aged for 5 months in French oak barrels.
The winery Comenge
The Comenge winery was born in 1999 at the hand of Jaime Comenge.
Bodegas Comenge has created a philosophy of its own, based on innovation and research, to express the true charm of our vineyard in the purest and most authentic way possible.
Denomination of origin of Biberius
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Douro river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the Biberius winñle
Varieties: 100% Tempranillo
We use the grapes of the Tempranillo variety from our vineyards of Los Silos and Carrapiñel. Cultivated under the principles of organic farming, they offer you every year grapes of the highest aromatic intensity. With this wine we want to show the cheerful, fresh and lively character of the Tempranillo variety.
Vineyards planted on limestone soils and cultivated under the principles and practices of organic farming, offer us every year grapes of the highest aromatic intensity. The entire harvest, as in the rest of the range, passes a careful manual selection of bunches and grapes before entering the winery
Wine pairing Biberius
To take with tapas, white meats, charcuterie and cheeses.
Occasions where Biberius is appropriate
To tapas and take with friends.
Price / quality ratio of Biberius
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol of Biberius
It has a degree of alcohol of 14º
Ideal consumption temperature of Biberius
its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º-18º
Biberius wine awards
91 points Guia Peñin 2019
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also