Wine Batan de Salas Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape , Gewürztraminer grape , Sauvignon blanc grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º C
- WINERIES: Batan de Salas
- TASTING NOTES: View: Clean and bright appearance, shows green and steely tones of his youth. Nose: It is frank and intense, with a predominance of aromas of tropical fruits such as pineapple, mango and passion fruit, as well as subtle floral and fermentative notes. Mouth: Refreshing and pleasant acidity, the sensation in the mouth is coherent with what the nose gave us because of its tropical fruit flavors. Despite his youth, he is not exempt from a feeling of fat and persistence in the mouth that make his consumption really pleasant. The aftertaste leaves us with floral sensations typical of the Gewürztraminer.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Batan de Salas
Now you can buy your Batan de Salas Blanco wine online at the best price
Batan de Salas Blanco a persistent and pleasant wine.
Wine making Batan de Salas Blanco
Each variety is made separately for fifteen days at temperatures between 14 and 16 degrees. At the end a small percentage of Gewürztraminer from the previous crop is added to increase its complexity.
What kind of wine is Batan de Salas Blanco
White wine made with three types of grapes, very fresh and with a tropical fruit aroma.
The Batan de Salas winery
At the beginning of 2010, DeBeroz began the commercialization of its first wines, coming from the elaboration of the grapes from the vineyards of the family, which after four generations dedicated to the cultivation of the vineyard in the Somontano, decided to embark on the complex and competitive world of the sale of quality wines.
Subsequently, Batán de Salas S.L. with the aim of boosting sales and giving more solvency and projection to the winery. This creates the binomial Batán de Salas - DeBeroz by union of the two main brands of the winery, which make up its portfolio.
A park of about 350 oak barrels, mostly French and a maximum age of 6 years, allows us to get the most out of our wines when their destination is aging, both for short periods in the case of Tinto Roble and in the case of longer duration as DeBeroz Crianza Especial or Lar de Beroz.
Denomination of Origin of the Batan de Salas Blanco wine h3
It belongs to the DO Somontano. In this denomination of origin its wines are known for their elegance and personality. The mono varietal elaborations predominate
The land of vineyards of the Somontano Denomination of Origin has three distinct zones: the sierras, the Somontano and the plains. Its total area is 200,000 hectares, of which about 100,000 are cultivated. Of the latter, 4,400 hectares are dedicated exclusively to the vineyard.
Somontano wines have grape varieties from more than 4,400 hectares of plantation. They are the base from which their good Somontano wines are born: Cabernet-Sauvignon, Merlot, Tempranillo, Syrah, Garnacha Tinta, Moristel, Parraleta, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Macabeo, Sauvignon Blanc, Garnacha Blanca, Riesling or Alcañón are some of them .
Somontano is characterized by cold winters and hot summers with significant temperature changes at the end of spring and autumn. The average annual temperature is 11 degrees Celsius.
Somontano Denomination of Origin wines present very peculiar characteristics: very good graduation, fruity and with a perfect acidity. In conclusion, they are wines very adapted to current tastes. Buy Somontano wine will give us exclusivity and confidence of having correctly chosen our wine.
Varieties of grapes used in Batan de Salas Blanco wine
Made with varieties, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc and Gewürztraminer
Possibly the main asset of the winery is the 104 Has
that runs in different areas of Somontano with three very differentiated terroirs.
Wine pairing Batan de Salas Blanco
Fish and seafood Rice and pasta Oriental foods, curries
Goat and cream cheese.
Occasions to drink the wine Batan de Salas Blanco
In meals on the beach and as an aperitif.
Value / Price of Batan de Salas Blanco wine
Good value for money.
Degree of alcohol of the wine Batan de Salas Blanco
Ideal wine consumption temperature Batan de Salas Blanco
It is recommended to serve 8º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also