Vermouth Yzaguirre Rojo
Stock: 100 units
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10ºC
- WINERIES: Yzaguirre
- TASTING NOTES: Mahogany in color with orange reflections, it has an intense aroma with notes of aromatic herbs and spices. Light balsamic touches that provide us with a pleasant and very particular aromatic structure. Good aromatic intensity on the palate, very well balanced with acidity. Long slightly bitter and intense aftertaste.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Vermouth Yzaguirre Rojo/Yzaguirre
- ORIGIN: Tarragona-Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
You can now buy your Vermouth Yzaquirre Rojo wine online at the best price
Special characteristics of the wine:
Preparation of Vermouth Yzaquirre Rojo
It is made following the traditional method of the old producer houses born in the foothills of the Italian Alps.
What kind of wine is Vermouth Yzaquirre Rojo
It combines about 80 herbs and spices to give it that very special and distinctive touch.
The Yzaguirre winery
The Yzaguirre Winery was born in El Morell, between Reus and Tarragona, the result of the centuries-old experience of some wineries that since 1884 have been dedicated to the production of vermouth. During all these years we have produced our product following traditional methods and well-kept formulas, the secret of our exclusive aroma and flavor.
Wine pairing Vermouth Yzaquirre Rojo
Excellent as a daily snack. Accompany it with 2 olives stuffed with anchovy, 2 or 3 ice cubes and an orange slice. Serve it very cold.
Occasions in which Vermouth Red Yzaquirre is appropriate
As an aperitif and before meals.
Quality / price ratio Vermouth Yzaquirre Rojo
Degree of alcohol of Vermouth Yzaquirre Rojo
15th of vol.
Optimum serving temperature of Vermouth Yzaquirre Rojo
Recommended to consume at 6-8ºC.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also