Vermouth La Quintinye Rojo
Stock: 100 units
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: without GI
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 16,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 13º-15º C
- WINERIES: La Quintinye Vermouth Royal
- TASTING NOTES: Color: Dark red with cherry trims; intensely bright. Nose: Balanced, liquor notes in harmony with fresh plums, vanilla, chocolate and toffee. Mouth: tasty and intense; caramel returns in aftertaste, vanilla and warm spices, which lengthen the persistence in the mouth
- MARK / PRODUCER: La Quintinye Vermouth Royal
- WEIGHT: 1.3Kg
Buy La Quintinye Rojo vermouth online at the best price
Elaboration of Vermouth La Quintinye Rojo
Made with a selection of 28 plants and spices along with a blend of white wines and a red Pineau des Charentes.
The use of Red Pineau des Charentes allows to obtain a dark red color in a natural way.
This unique composition is the basis on which botanists express
its unique characteristics.
Pairing of Vermouth La Quintinye Rojo
La Quintinye Vermouth Royal perfectly combines white wines
from the South West region of France with Pineau des Charentes.
Occasions to drink Vermouth La Quintinye Rojo
Alone or in a cocktail.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also